Saturday, February 19, 2011

hey this post is just to let you know how things are going
and things aren't going so well

right now it's the winter break
so i'm chillin'....it's hella cold

(wow i'm talking about the weather, i am bored and this is a bad omen for the rest of my week)

not kidding,
i was visiting a friend in Fremont and there was SNOW, YES, SNOW, in the nearby foothills!!!!
that is unusual

this whole weather pattern is unusual
like it was cold...and then suddenly hot...and then cold again....then warm...then WINDY

well maybe not that weird (so i don't sound like a 2012 superstitious believer)
i mean it is February

i know....if any of you have lived in Chicago or something think that i'm a California Wimp, then i'm sorry, but i can't help but enjoy a good thing.
anyways, but that's kinda the point....why do i feel that this is unusual for California?

as for my break...besides being cold, there's another reason why it's not so going so well (and i'm only 1 day into the break)

somehow, my teachers managed to cram a bunch of essay assignments into the next week.
and my biology and geometry teacher also give us a test at the end of the break, the moment we come back

like when we come back, they don't pamper us anymore with "why hello boys and girls, how was your break?"
now it's like "OK, INSTRUCTIONS ON THE BOARD, NO CHEATING, AND DON'T START ON THE TEST UNTIL I TELL YOU TO."

this whole week is going to be like waiting for a time bomb to go off
and when i say "managed" i don't mean it
i know that my teachers have like 20 years of this kind of experience...the fun side of being
the Man

fine, i may be exaggerating things a little
i know that some people don't even have breaks
but sometimes i think that break is just giving us more time to do the extra mounds of homework that the teachers give us

yet my goody-two-shoes, reasonable side is always nagging at me almost as badly as the homework sitting on my desk waiting for me to finish it

lately, i think that with my laziness, i think my brain has turned into a semi solid mush
don't get me wrong, i said i "think"
i still have A's and stuff

but i think my brain is in the early stages of deterioration

so maybe this busy homework/study (not) break, will help fix that

still, every time i think about my homework, i remember something else that i have to do
like filling out like 4 forms for the badminton try outs

and i probably wouldn't even get into the team...

o wait, i just remembered, i'm supposed to fill in another form for the Red Cross Volunteer thing...i'm serious, i just remembered

o wait, again, i just remembered that there's something wrong with my printer...maybe it's deteriorating due to lack of use like my brain

this is ironic, i was just saying about remembering stuff whenever i think about homework...and it's happening right now, live
it's like watching something go wrong on live television *cough *cough..christina aguilera...*cough

or witness a real car crash
cuz that would be coo - i mean, that would be terrible

anyways, i'll just deal with this week, this lovely, lovely week
i hate ironies when they are about me

like right now, i'm listening to this song that keeps on repeating in a jazzy beat, "life is good....life is good...life is good"

i should stop listening to it now
well hope you all you an awesome, (not really, cuz then you'll just make me feel even worse), next week

No comments:

Post a Comment