Thursday, June 3, 2010

J38

One time I entered into a youth art contest and I won. I got really excited because it includes a certificate and a medal.

So when i was basking in my glory, some kid goes up to me and says "you'll never be as good as da Vinci. and he was dyslexic! you'll never be as good as the people with disabilities who have to face challenges everyday of their LIFE!"

And i was like WHAT? Are you hating on me because i'm not disable? Don't you know the rules of real life?


the next time somebody makes fun of me because i'm not disabled, is the time when Mexicans take over the United States.





Ending Version 2:

And i was like WHAT? DID HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS FINALLY GET RECOGNISED?

ENDING VERSION 3:

the next time somebody is hating on me because i'm not disabled is the time where whites are a minority.

No comments:

Post a Comment