Thursday, October 27, 2011

Foolish Optimism

all i have is 10 mins
that's all i have right now to finish another post
and, it also perfectly summarizes my lifestyle right now in a nutshell

you see, right now, i'm in one of the toughest time in high school
and right now, i am super busy and there's no time to blog, read (for fun), and feed my digital fish
and year after year, see have to deal with the same...um...inconveniences...
along with the usual immature brats that you can't stand in high school, you also have to deal with the chem -  i mean teachers...all teachers...no specifics

i think on my last post i mentioned how i disliked my chemistry teacher.
turns out the math teacher is one of the most fairest (as in just) and nicest teachers i ever had
she actually listens to you when you try to fight for a few extra point!
ok that didn't come out right
things has been going better in chemistry as well - at least i've stopped mentally calling my teacher fat
and her face a looks less like the surface of the moon -  all good signs of MASSIVE improvement
apparently she had gives out "awards" every grading period this time, it was "participation" in other words, constantly talking about chemistry in and out of class

well i won it
yea it surprised me too
well it does make sense, i mean i have been literally slaving over chemistry (side effects including enormous amounts of swearing and cursing) and all my efforts amounted to a piece of paper with a picture of a bee on it and a lollipop - which is ok with me, it was apple flavor i'm sure you'd understand

for once, things looked like it was going back on track (and also living up to my high standards)
and then halloween is on a Monday and that ruined everything.

however, i did finish book 1 in pottermore.com so that was good.

still, my grades aren't as where i want it to be but it's getting there (i think, or i'm once again blindly following down another road of self pity and destruction)

ok my 10 mins are up
well, this looks like a much happier post than the one before....damn i think i just jinxed it
no no no, got to think positive and lift your head up high in foolish optimism (that's how i stepped into dog poo once....but at the same time also how i dodged a jet of bird poo whizzing through the sky)

TIME TO STUDY for my history test on french revolution! Bonjour my good friends, until next ti-...wait no that's hello.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment