Sunday, September 6, 2009

i delt with my anger issues

today me and my dad had a fight
sorta
it was fighting over two movies on two different channels
so yea
i didn't know that he was fake arguing or not
and then in the end
he asked me why am i so hot tempered
and i HATE IT when people say that kinda stuff
so i tried not to let my anger out and i just completely ignored him
and then he laughed and went back to his computer
it's sorta hard to control your temper
if i didn't control, i would have been kicking and turning tables
but i did
and luckily
i was watching Planet Earth on Discovery
so the leaping lemurs sort of helped me to calm down
and then within like 10 min
i was calmed down
and i dunno where the hell eddie murphy went
but i usually have him help me get through these things
still
i was just soo happy that i had calmed down
it's just a wonderful feeling
i felt like the crazy woman from the Progresso commercial
"POWER TO THE PEOPLE"
anyway
it was awesome













the best part
i did it without eddie murphy
so here's a lesson for all of you people out there


WATCH PLANET EARTH IF YOU HAVE ANGER ISSUES

1 comment:

  1. It's actually true. Nature is actually scientifically proven to help calm people down. like going outside when i'm angry...or if its cold, stare out the window. Plants are also said to have healing power. If somebody is sick, having a green plant nearby is supposed to help them get better. I don't know if thats actually true but still...

    ReplyDelete