Monday, April 22, 2013

a little 11:26 pm thing

time to spew a bunch of random stuff now.
i do these things on whims now, before i had to plan. back in the golden days
but like a tv show, it's got to go downhill at some point

anyway
one of the things that annoy me....is my damn elbow
i have a funny elbow
i was told that
it has an extra bit of bone jutting out a little
so that instead of just a simple smooth angle when it's bending, it looks like a double chin

my elbow has a double chin

what's annoying about that is
i cant set my elbow down on any kind of hard surface, cuz it's damn uncomfortable to have that extra chin jutting on a table, setting my whole elbow at an awkward angle

but besides that, its a decent elbow. in any other situation, it gets the job done

but now that i think back a little, i think because of that extra chin, my funny bone in my elbow/arm is extra sensitive.

i remember once back in middle school while we were playing flag football, some kid and i were reaching like hell for this ball flying in the air but his arm hit mine at exactly at the funny bone part or something like that cuz next thing i knew my whole arm lost feeling and was just flopping in air
yea he got the ball

o well makes no difference i wasn't gonna get it
i just had to look the part to get some participation points

i used to be a good runner and honestly if i kept it up i would still be but i've been lazy
anyway the thing that kinda bothered me about that was that because i was good at running, people just thought i was good at sports...at every damn sport

it made me hella self conscious, plus i had low self asteem
i daren't got near a ball during a game and when i did i freaked out and lost control of the ball before i even touch - which makes more sense if you've experienced what i experienced


anyway that was my little thing i felt like i had to get out
time to get back to homework. it's gonna kill me i know it.
this weather is gonna be the end of me too. Warm weather always makes me hella lazy. On the other hand, I make myself hella lazy too.

Dunno what that means, it made more sense in my head

sometimes i feel like i should keep any half decent thought in my head so i don't end up sounding like an idiot when it comes out wrong.

3 comments:

  1. wait don't all elbows have "double chins" O.O idk LOL

    and i think you were generalizing
    "every da*n sport"? o.o
    then just tell people "Running's my thing!"
    Or maybe u already did then no need to be self conscience, u dont need to prove anything
    People like you if u'r not arrogant :D

    (WHICH IS WHY I LOVE MY GDRAGON<333
    He's quite humble offstage
    He composes, writes, produces his own songs
    Can sing, dance, rap, charisma liiive
    Hardworking, apologizes when needed
    Very goofy<3 but knows when to be serious
    Very experimental, tried MANY Genres
    also,
    Extroverted version of INTJ LOL
    SOOO HOOT TOO<3 LOVE HIS WHOLE PACKAGE :DD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i wasn't generalizing
    you don't know it but it actually contributed to me being more self conscious and having low self esteem.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well what is it that's making you feel self conscious / low self esteem? :O
      Self conscious of what?
      Is it a subconscious (and very human) need for acceptance? o.o

      Delete